Ripco Credit Union’s online bill pay system includes features that make it a truly valuable financial tool:
- Full integration within online banking
- Full mobile functionality for your phone or tablet
- Ability to configure email alerts
- Real-time access to checking account balance
- Reminders if balance isn’t sufficient to pay bills
- A more intuitive, user-friendly experience
- P2P – Person to Person Payments: electronically send money to any individual located in the United States
Ripco e Bill Pay is FREE when you choose eStatements and use It’s Me 247 Bill Pay to pay at least one bill (and no more than ten bills) each month at least once per calendar month *
- Receive online bills from select business payees
- Pay bills or make loan payments
- Schedule future or recurring payments
*A $4.95/month inactivity fee is assessed only if no bills are paid using your Bill Pay account once per calendar month. The $3.95 EasyPay monthly will be waived for members who are enrolled in eStatements.
Please note that you are responsible for choosing appropriate payment dates; payments made by paper check are mailed via postal mail; the “estimated delivery” date is not a guarantee, and is outside of the control of the Credit Union. Ripco will not be responsible for late charges incurred due to late arrival of paper checks or for payments not made due to insufficient funds.