What is it?
CU*Talk audio response telephone service is the fast and convenient way to access your accounts when you’re on the go. All you need is a touch-tone phone and your member number.
How does it work?
CU*Talk gives you the ability to:
- Transfer funds between your Ripco account types
- Withdraw from your accounts by requesting a check sent to your primary address
- Check recent activity on accounts including cleared checks
- Get current Ripco rates and loan estimate calculations
How do I use it?
Just let us know you’d like to use CU*Talk and we’ll be happy to activate the service for you. We’ll give you a temporary PIN, and you’ll be asked to choose a new PIN the first time you access the system. To access CU*Talk, call 715-365-4801 or toll free 1-877-365-4801.
Your first use:
- Call, and when prompted, enter your member account number and then the temporary PIN.
- You will then be prompted to create a new, customized pin. Your temporary pin will expire after 90 days of activation.
- If it has been longer than 90 days since you’ve accessed your account with CU*Talk, please give us a call at 715-365-4800 and we will reset your pin.
- Once you have successfully logged in, follow the prompts to navigate the phone banking menus.