Ripco Credit Union Documentation
Membership eligibility is required. You are eligible for membership in Ripco Credit Union if you live, work, or own real estate in Oneida, Vilas, Forest, Florence, Langlade, Lincoln or Price County. Once your eligibility has been established, you may join Ripco by purchasing at least one “share” in the credit union. The par value of one share is $5.00, and although the money you pay for your first share remains yours, you must leave it in your regular share savings account in order to maintain your membership.
Customer Identification Program (CIP) Notice Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
- FUNDS AVAILABILITY CHANGES (PDF)
- Truth in Savings Disclosure Consumer (PDF)
- Truth in Savings Disclosure Business (PDF)
- Certificate Disclosure (PDF)
- Ripco Service Charges (PDF)
- End User License Agreement (EULA) for Ripco Mobile Deposit (PDF)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (PDF)
- Privacy Notice
- USA PATRIOT Act Notice
- Consumer Change in Terms Notice 01 2020 (PDF)
- Business Change in Terms Notice 01 2020 (PDF)
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Notice (PDF)
- Notice of Third Party Website (PDF)
For a printed copy of our Truth in Savings disclosure or of a previous disclosure (used within the past 90 days), please make your request by contacting the credit union by telephone (715-365-4800 or toll free at 1-877-365-4800), by email at email@example.com, by postal mail (Ripco Credit Union, P.O. Box 278, Rhinelander, WI 54501-0278) or by in-person request at our office (121 Sutliff Ave., Rhinelander).