Ripco Credit Union Documentation
Membership eligibility is required. You are eligible for membership in Ripco Credit Union if you live, work, or own real estate in Oneida, Vilas, Forest, Florence, Langlade, Lincoln or Price County. Once your eligibility has been established, you may join Ripco by purchasing at least one “share” in the credit union. The par value of one share is $5.00, and although the money you pay for your first share remains yours, you must leave it in your regular share savings account in order to maintain your membership.
- FUNDS AVAILABILITY CHANGES (PDF)
- Truth in Savings Disclosure (PDF)
- Certificate Disclosure (PDF)
- Ripco Service Charges (PDF)
- End User License Agreement (EULA) for Ripco Mobile Deposit (PDF)
- Business Account Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Change in Terms TISA 2017 (PDF)
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Notice (PDF)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (PDF)
- Privacy Notice
- USA PATRIOT Act Notice
For a printed copy of our Truth in Savings disclosure or of a previous disclosure (used within the past 90 days), please make your request by contacting the credit union by telephone (715-365-4800 or toll free at 1-877-365-4800), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by postal mail (Ripco Credit Union, P.O. Box 278, Rhinelander, WI 54501-0278) or by in-person request at our office (121 Sutliff Ave., Rhinelander).