Earn Chances to Win
Just for Saving!
Ripco's *Saver's Sweepstakes Share Savings Account is a prize-linked savings program offered by Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois credit unions. Saver's Sweepstakes share savings accounts are designed to help credit union members save while giving them chances to win statewide cash prize drawings.
Making deposits earns the primary share account holder entries into drawings for cash prizes! You earn chances to win without ever risking your savings, just like the lucky winners shown below.
You could be our next winner!
Photo Gallery #807: Click edit pencil to get the selected gallery name.
Prize Pool 2023
So many chances to win and the prize pool is $120,000!
Winners are informed or announced sometime around the 15th of each month for the previous month's entries.
Saver's Sweepstakes Account Features
- Open an account for $25 plus the purchase of one share ($5.00) if you are not already a member
- Minimum balance to maintain: $25.00
- Interest earned quarterly when balance is above $25.00
Other Saver's Sweepstakes Benefits
Deposit/Withdrawals and Entry details
- Unlimited deposits in any denomination
- Participants are only eligible to win once per drawing (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- One entry is given for each $25 increase in balance each month, max of 6 entries or $150
Account renewal/grace period
- Saver's Sweepstakes accounts will renew during the anniversary month of account opening.
- During the entire renewal month, participants may do any of the following:
- Withdraw/transfer funds
- Keep funds in account for another 12 months
- Close account
- Any balance that remains after account anniversary month will be treated as a new deposit for eligibility into the next monthly, quarterly, and annual prize drawings
Who is Eligible?
- The primary account holder must be a Wisconsin, Minnesota or Illinois resident at the time of account opening, and must remain a resident to be eligible to participate in Saver's Sweepstakes. If he/she moves out of Wisconsin, Minnesota or Illinois, becoming ineligible to participate; the credit union must close the account.
- The primary account holder must be a credit union member with a membership share account.
- A minor may be the sole or primary account holder with a parent or legal guardian's written permission; or a Saver's Sweepstakes account for a minor may be held as a custodial account.
- Only an individual can hold a Saver's Sweepstakes account. No businesses, estates, trusts, organizations, any public or private entities, unincorporated associations and/or others holding the account primarily for non-consumer purposes, are eligible to participate in Saver's Sweepstakes, either as primary account holders or as joint account holders.
Ready for Membership?
Contact a Ripco credit union representative now. Call 715-365-4800 or Contact Us Here.
*Saver’s Sweepstakes™ account holders are eligible for monthly, quarterly and annual cash prizes. The primary account holder is given one entry for each $25 increase in balance each month (up to a total of: 6 entries per month/18 entries per quarter/72 entries per 12-month savings period) into any eligible statewide prize drawing conducted among Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois credit unions participating in the Saver’s Sweepstakes™ program through the Wisconsin Credit Union League. Cash prizes will be deposited into the winners’ Share Savings Account. Membership eligibility required. See a credit union Member Services representative for complete terms, conditions and official rules. Federally insured by the NCUA.