Make loan payments 24/7
LoanPay Xpress is a quick and easy alternative for making loan payments from the comfort of your home, or even from your smartphone while on the go.
Enjoy the convenience of making one-time payments to your consumer loans using a checking or savings account from another financial institution. You can even use a debit card to make your loan payment.* LoanPay Xpress is ideal for when you have a loan somewhere other than your primary financial institution and you find it challenging to make it to your local branch, or to write a check and get it in the mail on time.
*A $10.00 convenience fee applies to each payment you make with a debit card. There is no fee if the payment is an electronic transfer (ACH) pulled from your savings or checking account.
Benefits of LoanPay Xpress
- No late fees or missed payments.
- No need to write a check and send it in the mail.
- Avoid the aggravation of having to move money from place to place to pay your bill.
- Make payments on your schedule.
- Convenient 24/7 access.
- Set up LoanPay Xpress to withdraw funds directly from your primary financial institution.
What you’ll need
- Your Ripco Credit Union account number and loan suffix(es).
- The routing and account number or debit card number to be used for payment.
- Primary account holder birthdate.
- Choose to register a user or make your payment as a guest. Note: Creating a user is recommended if you plan to make payments often using LoanPay Xpress.
Please be advised
- A $10.00 convenience fee applies to each payment made with a debit card.
- Loan payments made after 6:00 p.m. CST will be processed on the next business day.
- A Ripco debit card cannot be used. Please visit online banking to make a payment between your internal RCU accounts.
- A payment confirmation will be emailed upon completion of a successful transaction.
- If using LoanPay Xpress for the first time, you will need to register your account with valid billing information and email address.
- Making a payment as a guest will not store personal information, payment information or payment history.
- Transactions may not be reversed once submitted.
Ready to make a payment? Get started today!