REMINDER: Reward Visa Card holders must redeem their earned points before March 26th, 2023 (Sunday) when the Reward Program terminates. Your old Rewards card will also no longer be valid after March 26th. Visit our Credit Card Conversion page for complete details HERE.
Auto Advantage Program
To better serve our members — and their major purchases — Ripco has partnered with Assurance Plus, a provider of innovative insurance solutions. Our Auto Advantage Program (AAP) helps protect your car loans.
Auto Deductible Reimbursement
AAP pays up to $500.00 per loss* (unlimited losses per year) when a loss is filed and paid by the auto insurance company for a covered auto the member owns or leases, evidenced by the title, registration or loan document, and insured under an auto insurance policy designating the member as the named insured.
Coverage is effective upon the date of enrollment and will continue for two years depending on the benefit period provided.
If the member suffers a loss during the benefit period that is covered by the member’s auto insurance policy, the member may be entitled to reimbursement of the auto insurance policy deductible amount up to $500.00 per loss. To be eligible for reimbursement, the member must own or lease and insure the covered auto under an auto insurance policy designating the member as the named insured.
*Loss is defined as an event for which the auto insurance company has approved and paid a collision or comprehensive claim that exceeds the auto insurance policy deductible for the covered auto.
The auto deductible reimbursement benefit does not apply if:
- The member does not have an in-force auto insurance policy on the member’s covered auto at the time of a loss.
- The claim under the member’s auto insurance policy is not covered or has been denied by the member’s auto insurance company.
- The loss does not exceed the in-force auto insurance policy deductible.
- The member’s auto insurance company has waived the auto insurance policy deductible under the auto insurance policy.
- The loss is for a recreational vehicle (RV), trailer, motor mome, all terrain vehicle (ATV), motorcycle, boat, personal water Craft (PWC) or any other vehicle that does not fall under the definition of a covered auto.
- The auto is used for commercial purposes or hire, or the auto is a commercial vehicle as defined by the manufacturer.
- The loss is other than a total loss, and the member does not repair the auto.
How to File a Claim
Call the Claims Administrator at 1-877-296-4892 or go to www.assuranceplus.com/claims to request a claim form. Notice of the loss must have been provided to the Claims Administrator within 90 days of the date of loss but in no event later than one year from date of loss.
To process a claim, the Claims Administrator must be sent a completed and signed claim form, along with the following required documents within 180 days of the date of loss but in no event later than one year from date of loss:
- A copy of the automobile insurance policy declarations page in effect on the date of loss
- A copy of the covered auto title or registration or loan/lease documents (if applicable) in effect on the date of loss
- A copy of the estimate of repairs or the total loss statement
- A copy of the claim payment check and/or settlement letter from the auto insurance company showing the amount that was paid and that the deductible was satisfied
- A copy of the check, credit card charge, debit card charge or cash receipt showing the deductible was paid
- Any other information that may reasonably be requested in order to process your claim
Personal ID Restoration Consulting
With Personal ID Restoration Consulting, you now have the peace of mind of knowing that a professional is standing ready to help restore your good name if identity theft strikes.
This summary is a brief overview of the program and is not to be considered a full disclosure of policy terms. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for complete forms, conditions, limitations, definitions, and exclusions.