Investing in You
Ripco Credit Union is committed to improving the financial lives of our members. One way we do that is by providing scholarships to outstanding high school graduates who plan to continue their education at a two or four year institution of higher learning.
Each year, we offer scholarships for the students of the following schools and areas:
- Rhinelander High School (2)
- Three Lakes High School (1)
- Northland Pines High School (1)
- Other high schools in one of the following counties: Oneida, Forest, Florence, Vilas, Langlade, Lincoln or Price County (1)
All scholarships are $1,000.00 each, paid in two installments of $500.00 — the first for the fall semester after graduating high school and the second for spring tuition the next calendar year.
- Be a graduating senior in high school or have graduated in the current year
- Be a Ripco Credit Union member with at least one open account as the primary member
- Be a member for at least 30 days prior to the date of the application
- Be enrolled full-time at a 2- or 4-year college or technical school prior to submitting your request for payment of your scholarship
How to Apply
Ripco Credit Union scholarship applications are available in the guidance offices of Rhinelander High School, Three Lakes High School and Northland Pines High School.
For graduating students who do not attend one of the three schools listed above, but have completed the required studies for high school graduation and reside in Oneida, Forest, Florence, Vilas, Langlade, Lincoln or Price County, you may print, complete and mail the Field of Membership Scholarship Application (PDF) to us.
Please include the following:
- Official school transcripts
- If transcripts are not available, some other evidence of academic achievement
Children of current Directors of Ripco Credit Union are ineligible to receive a scholarship award.