Please note that as of 09/09/2022, all users of CU*Talk (Ripco’s Telephone banking option) who have not accessed their account information via this service in the last 60 or more days have been deactivated due to increased security protocols. To reinstate your access, please give us a call at 715-365-4800 (toll free 1-877-365-4800), and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Always a Call Away
From websites and mobile apps to texting and telephones, Ripco makes modern technology a priority so you can access your accounts on your terms.
The CU*Talk audio response telephone banking service is a fast and convenient way to access your accounts when you’re on the go. All you need is a touch-tone phone and your member number.
CU*Talk gives you the ability to:
- Transfer funds between your Ripco accounts
- Withdraw from your accounts by requesting a check sent to your primary address
- Check recent activity on accounts, including cleared checks
- Get current Ripco rates and loan estimate calculations
Access Telephone Banking
If you’d like to use CU*Talk, let us know, and we’ll be happy to activate the service for you. We’ll give you a temporary PIN, and you’ll be asked to choose a new PIN the first time you access the system.
New users or former users who need to reactivate the service can follow these steps when calling for the first time:
Call Ripco at 715-365-4800 (toll free 877-365-4800) and ask for telephone banking access. A representative will verify your identity by asking questions to compare to the personal identification information we have on file and will also ask questions about your account information and activity. These enhanced precautions are necessary to ensure the security of your account, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Once we have verified your identity, we will advise you of your temporary PIN. You are now enrolled in CU*Talk Telephone banking!
- You'll be asked to enter your member account number and your temporary PIN. You will then be prompted to create a new, customized PIN. (If it has been longer than 60 days since you've accessed your account with CU*Talk, please give us a call at 715-365-4800 and we will reset your PIN.)
- Once you have successfully logged in, follow the prompts to navigate the phone banking menus.