Always a Call Away
From websites and mobile apps to texting and telephones, Ripco makes modern technology a priority so you can access your accounts on your terms.
The CU*Talk audio response telephone banking service is a fast and convenient way to access your accounts when you’re on the go. All you need is a touch-tone phone and your member number.
CU*Talk gives you the ability to:
- Transfer funds between your Ripco accounts
- Withdraw from your accounts by requesting a check sent to your primary address
- Check recent activity on accounts, including cleared checks
- Get current Ripco rates and loan estimate calculations
Access Telephone Banking
If you’d like to use CU*Talk, let us know, and we’ll be happy to activate the service for you. We’ll give you a temporary PIN, and you’ll be asked to choose a new PIN the first time you access the system.
Follow these steps when you call for the first time:
- Call the number above and, when prompted, enter your member account number followed by the temporary PIN.
- You will then be prompted to create a new, customized PIN. (If it has been longer than 90 days since you’ve accessed your account with CU*Talk, please give us a call at 715-365-4800 and we will reset your PIN.)
- Once you have successfully logged in, follow the prompts to navigate the phone banking menus.