REMINDER: Reward Visa Card holders must redeem their earned points before March 26th, 2023 (Sunday) when the Reward Program terminates. Your old Rewards card will also no longer be valid after March 26th. Visit our Credit Card Conversion page for complete details HERE.
Phone It In
Make your mobile device into a money machine. With the Digital Wallet, you can connect your Ripco Credit Union checking account to your smartphone, smartwatch or tablet. Make purchases within the app, at online retailers or at many stores throughout the country.
Please note that not all mobile devices can support digital wallet.
Digital Wallet Options
Ripco now offers Apple Pay® for Ripco credit and debit cards.
Once you're enrolled in Apple Pay, you can make purchases and check out with the simple touch of a finger. You can pay using Apple Pay at hundreds of thousands of stores nationwide.
What you'll need to Apple Pay
- Your eligible device
- A supported card from a participating card issuer
- The latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud
If you want to use Apple Pay with more than one device, you need to add your card to each device.
Steps for adding a card to your wallet
Get started by adding your credit, debit, or prepaid cards to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.
- Go to Wallet and tap the plus sign.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. Tap next.
- Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap next.
- Start using Apple Pay.
Security working around the clock
When you complete a transaction using Apple Pay™, your name, card number, and security code stay private. You don't give your physical card to anyone, and Apple doesn't share your actual card numbers with retailers. Instead, they receive a transaction-specific code to process your payment, and because that code can only be used once, your accounts are better protected against fraud.
Samsung Pay is more than a wallet
You can carry all of your favorite cards on all of your favorite devices so you are able to pay in-person, in the app or online. With Samsung Pay you can earn cash back and get extra rewards for purchases you make every day.
Pay confidently from your phone, knowing that the same fraud protection your credit union gives your credit and debit card carries over to Samsung Pay.
Simple to set up, and simple to pay
- Open the Samsung Pay app and click the Get Started button, then create your Samsung Pay backup PIN.
- Click the Cards button at the top left of the screen.
- Click the Add cards button and take a photo of your Ripco Visa or debit card.
- Select a card verification method from the on-screen list of options (SMS/text, email, phone, etc.) and follow the verification instructions.
- Secure it with your fingerprint
Accepted at millions of places
Samsung Pay works in-store, in-app and online. Load your cards onto your devices and check out with simply a tap. Samsung Pay is the most accepted mobile payment.
Get even more rewards
Samsung Rewards lets you earn points by purchasing gift cards in-app and for every eligible Samsung Pay transaction. Redeem your points towards Samsung products, chances to win prizes, Galaxy Store apps and themes and more.
You’re good to go
Samsung Knox technology will be canstantly monitoring your phone to keep your information safe. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault at all times.
Pay confidently on the go with Google Pay
You already use your phone for just about everything. Now you can pay with it, too. Just add your Ripco credit and debit cards to Google Pay (formally Android Pay) , and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online
What you need to use Google Pay
- Your Ripco Visa credit or debit card(s)
- An Android phone running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher
- A Google account
Google Pay is easy to set up
- You must download the Google Pay app if Google Pay is not already installed on your device.
- Open the Google Pay app to begin adding your card(s). If your Ripco card(s) are previously linked to your Google account, you can easily add them by confirming a few details.
- If your card(s) is not previously linked to your Google account, you simply take a picture of your Ripco debit or credit card
- Your card is confirmed or verified thru the method you select, and setup is complete
Set up couldn't be easier!
All of the benefits, none of the hassle.
You’ll earn rewards, cash back, and get the protections provided by your bank or PayPal, and you can leave your wallet at home.
Google services are continuously protected by one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures. This built-in security detects and prevents online threats, so you can be confident your personal information is secure.
Google Pay makes it easier than ever to pay contactless. Add your cards and you're ready to go!