Taking an Interest
If you can maintain a balance of at least $250.00 - or if you are able to have your payroll/net check or regularly-occurring benefit check directly deposited to your Ripco checking account - our dividend-earning checking account puts your money to work for you.
Dividend Checking Account Features
- Minimum amount to open: none
- Minimum balance to maintain: none if you have direct deposit; otherwise maintain a balance of $250 to avoid fees
- Fees: none if a balance of $250.00 is maintained for the entire month or if you have direct deposit of your payroll or benefit check. If your account balance falls below $250.00 and you do not have direct deposit, a minimum balance fee of $3.00 plus $0.10 per check in excess of 15 per month will be charged.*
- Transaction limit: none
- Interest earned when a balance of $250.00 is maintained; dividends compounded and credited monthly
* Please see our Truth in Savings Disclosure (PDF) for detailed important account information regarding terms and conditions of the dividend-earning checking account.