Earn, Learn and Have Fun!
You’re never too young to be a member of Ripco Credit Union. With our Honey Pot Kids Club, tomorrow’s leaders learn the good habits that will help them throughout their financial future.
Oh, and we make it fun too!
Fast Facts about the Honey Pot Kids Club Account
- Designed for kids younger than 12 years old
- Open an account for $1.00 plus the purchase of one share ($5.00) if you are not already a member
- Get your own special Kids Club ID card
- Receive fun welcome gifts
- Earn small prizes when you stop in to make deposits
- Earn 2.02% APY* on the first $500.00* deposited in your Honey Pot Kids Club Account; regular posted savings rates thereafter
- Receive invitations to special events for Honey Pot Kids Club members
- Develop lifetime saving habits
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
How it Works
The dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change periodically. We may change the dividend rate for your account as determined by the Credit Union Board of Directors. Dividends will be compounded and credited to your account every quarter.
Minimum Balance Requirements
You must maintain your membership share and a minimum daily balance of $1.00 in your Honey Pot Kids Club Account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day you place noncash items (for example, checks) to your account.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
Ripco Credit Union respects the privacy of children. Ripco does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from our website about children under age 13. We do not knowingly market to children, nor do we disclose any child's personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. If a child whom we know to be under age 13 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child, notify parents, or seek parental consent.