Phased Reopening Plan
We have completed Phase One of our reopening plan and our Sutliff Avenue Remodeling project has begun! We are so grateful to all of you for your patience, understanding and cooperation as we continue to keep everyone's safety our top priority.
Update: Monday, June 15, 2020
We have reopened the lobbies of our Rhinelander and Eagle River locations as of June 15, 2020 - confident we have the necessary controls in place to protect our team, members and the community.
We ask that members still use non-contact services whenever possible.
- Phone services
- Digital channels (online banking, mobile app and mobile check deposit)
Please observe the following safety precautions whenever entering a branch or interacting with a team member:
- Social Distancing - Please observe the floor markings to maintain at least a 6-foot distance from others while inside a branch.
- Plexiglass Guards - Plexiglass barriers have been installed at teller windows and most member offices.
- Masks/Face Coverings - We ask that all members and lobby guests wear a face mask or cloth face covering when in the building. You'll notice our team members wearing face coverings when interacting with members at all times when social distancing is not possible. NOTE: Wearing a mask/face covering is a requirement that we will reassess periodically going forward.
- Occupancy Limits - We are asking that you limit yourself to only the person, or persons necessary to perform the transaction.
Financial Assistance: Learn more about Ripco's Financial Relief Package
This reopening plan is subject to change without notice as we continue to monitor public health recommendations. We look forward to seeing our members in person while practicing social distancing and taking all the necessary precautions.
Sutliff Avenue, Rhinelander
This is exciting news for the community and our Ripco family.
We have begun the building/remodeling project at our headquarters facility in Rhinelander. The expansion and remodel of the current building will bring much needed additional space and efficiencies to the high-traffic main branch, improving the member experience and allowing for future growth.
The current facility is at maximum capacity, and existing office space limits our options for adequate staffing and sensible traffic flow. The new floorplans and enhanced health and safety measures in place have been designed to make our members and staff feel comfortable and secure. Even with the various digital banking options available, we understand that many members appreciate being able to stop in and meet face to face with a loan officer or member services representative for their financial needs. Adding on to the building will allow for increased staff capacity, more efficient and welcoming public spaces, a multi-purpose meeting room and an elevator for improved access to the lower level of the building.
Ripco’s Board of Directors have been working behind the scenes for almost a year, and had planned to announce this exciting news back in March, until the pandemic situation arose affecting us all. After evaluating the start date at the April board meeting, the Board of Directors unanimously approved moving forward with this ambitious project. A decision that demonstrates our confidence and ongoing commitment to our members and our community through this investment in the future of the credit union.
While there is a lot happening in our communities right now, we remain financially strong and dedicated to serving our members at our Rhinelander location with a renewed, fresh and inviting facility.
Here are the changes you will need to be aware of during Phase One of the expansion and remodel project:
- Effective June 15, 2020 - There is now a temporary entrance that will remain throughout the construction project. Our new entrance will be a glass "store front" door facing Sutliff Avenue. We have placed signage to assist you in finding your way, and we truly appreciate your caution and cooperation as you navigate this temporary inconvenience.
- Upon entering the building you'll see a different look and will be welcomed into our temporary reception an waiting area.
- Access to the ATM is now limited to walk up service, and this will remain the case throughout the expansion.
- A large section of the parking lot has been fenced off to protect members from the construction area. Parking stalls closest to the building will be unavailable for much of the remainder of 2020. Two handicap parking spaces will remain available.
The Board of Directors and our entire team would like to express our appreciation for your patience throughout this endeavor. It is the loyal support of our members that has contributed to the credit union’s continued growth over the years. We are living in challenging times right now, but we are looking forward to the bright future ahead for our communities and the entire Ripco family!
Please keep checking this page for updates and new information throughout the project.